What to Wear for Your Portraits
- Solid colors look best in photographs. Please avoid large graphics like logos.
- When choosing the color of your clothing, please keep your home decor colors in mind if you’re interested in wall art.
- For group photos, choose 2-3 complimentary colors. It’s best to avoid neon bright colors.
- Wear clean, comfortable shoes. Bring layering accessories like hats, scarves and light jackets or sweaters.
- Finish wardrobe planning 2 weeks ahead of your session
More Tips for a Great Session
- Schedule haircuts 2 weeks in advance of your session (so you can be sure you’re happy with your look)
- Practice make up 2 weeks ahead of your session
- Avoid sunburn before your session
- Get a good night’s rest before the session
- Have something to eat prior to your session so you’re feeling your best
- For families with little ones, bring a non-messy snack like fruit snacks or cheerios. We can take a snack break during the session.